CNC Maintenance and Repair
Precision Service Machine Tool Rebuilders, Inc. has the expert technicians and innovative solutions necessary to maintain, repair, retrofit, and rebuild all types of metal-cutting machine tools for clients throughout North America.
- See More Below!
Supporting Operations With CNC Maintenance & CNC Repair
CNC machines are an essential part of modern manufacturing. They’re capable of performing numerous tasks that transform raw materials into finished parts and assemblies. Utilizing CNC technology in assembly lines or manufacturing environments allows companies to cut, drill, carve, and shape a workpiece quickly, accurately, and repeatably. The precision components that CNC machines produce would be needlessly difficult or even impossible to generate with manual processes.
When CNC machines aren’t working correctly, manufacturers suffer because of unfulfilled orders, missed deadlines, and lost revenue, customers, and reputation. To prevent costly downtime and its consequences, CNC machines require regular inspections as well as preventative care measures.
Optimal CNC maintenance will include a physical evaluation of the control panel and each equipment component. Manufacturers should carry out tasks like checking fluid levels daily, whereas other tasks, like cleaning the radiator or testing for contaminants in the hydraulic system, are monthly or yearly tasks, respectively. CNC maintenance commonly involves:
- Checking coolant levels and concentrations
- Managing fill levels for lubrication and cooling oils
- Changing fluids
- Cleaning surfaces, filters, fans, and other parts or systems
- Calibrating machinery
- Maintaining proper alignment for machine tools, tool changers, and full bearings
- Hand scraping
- Replacing old, OEM, and aftermarket components, as needed
- Watching for bacterial growth or contamination in any fluids or systems
- Performing inspections and testing
- Power supply units
- Spindle and servo motors and drives
- Spindle and ball screws
CNC Maintenance & Repair at Precision Service MTR
Why Precision Service MTR?
With nearly 40 years in business, Precision Service MTR is a trusted name in the machining industry. Our technicians are located throughout the United States and boast more than 1,000 years of combined experience. For your convenience, our team can properly maintain and repair all popular CNC machine brands.
As a family-owned business, we’re committed to offering personalized service; we want to ensure that our customers are always fully satisfied with our work. Also, all of our services come with a 12-month warranty, subject to proper machine operations and maintenance, for peace of mind.
We offer a comprehensive range of services for keeping CNC machines in pristine working condition. These include:
- Machine tool alignment. Our core competency at Precision Service MTR, CNC machine tool alignment is critical for optimal performance. If you’re experiencing crashed machines or wear and alignment issues, our technicians can help.
- Hand scraping. With a combined 250 years of scraping experience, we offer unrivaled craftsmanship and accuracy to restore your equipment to its original manufacturer’s tolerance.
- Machine rebuilding. Restore your equipment to its original mechanical specifications. Our team carefully cleans and inspects your machine, then rebuilds it using new or re-machined components.
Types of Machines for Service
Precision Service MTR works on virtually all machine tools that cut metal. Our highly skilled team can maintain, restore, and repair CNC machinery from well-known brands, including:
- Mori Seiki
Precision Service MTR for Quality CNC Maintenance & Repair
Preventative maintenance is crucial for ensuring that CNC machines operate accurately and reliably. Letting a potential problem go can further damage machining equipment and lead to more significant part or system failures later.
When it comes to essential equipment for your business, you want a trusted expert who can respond quickly for maintenance and repairs. Precision Service MTR is here to support your machining operation with knowledge and dedication you can trust. Contact us today to schedule equipment maintenance or get started on your repair solution.
The proper application of these various way materials provide your machine with the following advantages:
Delivers tight tolerances due to geometric precision that aligns components within a millionth of an inch
Ensures that the components of a machine’s foundation are mated perfectly for an unparalleled accuracy and longevity
Creates ideal flatness, which removes rocking or chattering in parts
Develops oil pockets, which hold oil on mated surfaces and reduces sticking
Precision Service can restore machine tool geometry and center heights back to original OEM spec onsite at your facility with our 12 month warranty, offering peace of mind.
INTERESTED? REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY ➞